The reason for my absence over the past couple of weeks is that we were away on a fabulous holiday in Norfolk for 12 days. For the first time in 11 years, I was able to go away without my laptop and didn’t have to work at all, so had 12 days pretty much “off grid”, which was bliss. Plus we just had the most amazing time! The weather was incredible – hot, sunny, with blue skies every day apart from the day we had to drive home – we were so lucky.
So here’s a little round up of the best bits, in verbs and photos:
- Having breakfast at one of our favourite eateries – Creake Abbey – on our first morning.
- Walking along Brancaster beach to see the beautiful seals.
- Drinking tea in the garden.
- Playing tennis as a family, which we did many times.
- Walking the dogs in the early mornings and evenings.
- Kayaking at Burnham Overy Staithe – the kayak turned out to be a great investment!
16. Walking around the lake at Holkham Hall.